£7798 per annum
Hours 19.5 per week
Until 1st June 2018
Holybrooks is a premium dog walking and training company based in Reading, Berkshire, that is dedicated to providing quality care for all of our clients. We pride ourselves in understanding a dog’s needs as well as providing the mental and physical stimulation they require for a satisfying walk.
We require a trainee dog walker who will join our growing family company. The ideal candidate will have an affinity for dogs, however formal qualifications are not required as full training will be provided. This contract is for a temporary period with the possibility that the role may extend at the end of this time.
As part of this role you must:
- have held a full UK or EU driving licence for more than 2 years
- be willing to provide a basic police disclosure
- be over 25 years old for insurance purposes
- have had some experience of owning/caring for a dog before
- a good understanding of the Tilehurst area
- be gentle and sensitive to a variety of dogs needs
- be confident with different sizes and breeds of dogs
- good timekeeping skills
- be a confident driver
- personable and friendly
Main duties include walking a number of dogs in all weather conditions, safely transporting them and ensuring their welfare at all times. There will be additional opportunities to develop your knowledge and skills with dogs within this position.
Vehicles, uniform and all equipment are provided.
- 19.5 hours per week
- core hours will be between 8:30am and 5:00pm four days per week.
- includes a weekend rota for on call work
- we are looking for someone who will be flexible and able to cover additional days for holidays and sickness.
Please email email@example.com your CV along with a covering letter or forward to Holybrooks Ltd. 59 Hatford Road, Southcote, Reading, RG30 3JB.
No agencies please.