All bookings will be paid in advance or on the day of the walk unless an acceptable arrangement has been agreed. Payment can be made by Electronic Transfer, Cheque or Cash.
Fees are payable during periods of absence including illness, closure due to bad
weather and unexpected events.
Invoices for services that exceed the Qualifying Amount will automatically receive a Discount at the Discount Rate. The current Discount Rate and Qualifying Amount can be found at Holybrooks.com/prices.
Clients who obtain a third consecutive invoice that receives the Discount becomes a Qualifying Client.
Qualifying Client’s invoices receive the Discount even if they are below the Qualifying Amount.
Qualifying Clients who obtain a third consecutive invoice which does not meet the Qualifying Amount lose Qualifying Clients status.
Transfers and Cancellations
- Bookings can be transferred subject to availability. Where we are unable to transfer bookings they will be treated as a cancellation.
- All cancellations must be in writing.
- For all customers where less than 2 weeks notice is given fees will be payable in full.
- No payment required if more than 2 weeks notice except where we have held a deposit. Where a deposit has been paid, this will not be refunded.
- Although Holybrooks is insured for Public Liability, dogs should be insured by the customer. Holybrooks reserves the right to refuse a booking for any dog which is not insured.
- Holybrooks accepts no responsibility for security of the premises or loss if other individuals have access to the home during the term of this agreement.
We may takes photographs when you attend our courses or training sessions, these may be used on social media and for promotional purposes.